Saturday, April 18, 2009

Soft Summer Revisited....

I love these three color combinations so I decided to do another card with the flower image from Soft Summer that is new to the Occasions Mini Catalog.

If you take a closer look at the white cardstock that is attached to the Baja Breeze card base, you will notice that it is embossed with Stampin' Up's Texturz Background in Diamond shapes.

I then added a Baja Breeze Striped Ribbon to the bottom of the card.

For the scalloped circle, I used Stampin UP's Sizzix Scallop Circle. I cut out two circles with my Circle Scissors in Basic Gray and Whisper White.

I stamped the solid flower image from Soft Summer in Baja Breeze, then stamped the outline flower image in Basic Gray. I attached those two layers with a Stampin' Dimensional. I used the paper piercer from the Crafter's Toolkit to poke holes in the scallops of the large circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment