Thursday, April 16, 2009

Phone/Email Special

Phone/Email Special

Special will run from April 16-April 20, 2009

Here's the details for my Phone/email Special:

In order to get these free items, your order must be placed with Stampin' Up! by me (Christine Pyrch). I'll place the order and the product will ship from Stampin' Up! to you.

Please call or email me your order. My phone number is 203-209-0237 and my email is christinepyrch@yahoo.com. If you do not reach me by phone by the deadline, that's okay, as long as you leave me a message or send me an email, it will be counted as the 20th....just remember to get it to me by midnight. (Please do not call before 9am central time or after 9pm central time.)

If you email your order I need the following: Your name, shipping address, phone number, credit card number, name as it appears on your credit card & exp. date. For your orders I need the item name, item number and don't forget to tell me your free selections.

Sales Tax & Shipping are applied and do not count towards the total for free product. The minimum shipping is $6.95.

* Purchase $35 (before tax & shipping) and get one FREE pack of Stampin' Dimensionals or one FREE Stampin' Write Marker.

*Purchase $50 (before tax & shipping) and get one FREE Designer Hardware (page 175) or one roll of 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (page 179).

*Purchase $75 (before tax & shipping) and get one FREE single color pack of 12 x 12 Cardstock (valued at $7.50) or one roll of 1/2" Striped Grosgrain ribbon.

*Purchase $100 (before tax & shipping) and get one FREE pack of Designer Paper (valued at $9.95) orone pack of Rub-ons (valued at $10.95).

*Purchase $125 (before tax & shipping) and get one FREE Embosslit die on page 202 or any $12.95 stamp set.

*Purchase $150 (before tax & shipping) You get Hostess benefits plus an extra $15 in free product (total of $30 in free product). Level one hostess benefits include one level one hostess set and $15 in Free product.

If you spend more than $150, the chart starts over......for example if you spend $185 (that's $150 + $35) you get the Free selections from the $150 and the $35.

If you have any questions, send me an email at christinepyrch@yahoo.com or my phone at 203*209*0237

No comments:

Post a Comment