Thursday, April 16, 2009

Haven't Been A Hostess Lately......

Have you been a hostess lately?

I used to hesitate calling it a party since I was never one to host Tupperware, jewelry or candle parties. I didn’t want to force my friends to buy from me and sit back while I get the free stuff!

I’ve changed my mind over the years as the at-home party business has grown. Let’s face it - some of these companies offer superior products. Tupperware is top notch with an amazing you-can-blow-it-up and STILL get a refund policy. Also, Silpada and Lia Sophia offer unique pieces of jewelry that are not seen elsewhere.

Stampin’ Up is no exception - excellent quality, great value and you get a demonstrator to show you how to use all the stuff you buy! The craft stores may be less expensive for some items, but try finding an employee to come to your house and show you how to use it!

Having a FREE workshop or PARTY is loads of fun and you can earn free stamps with sales from your show. It’s a win, win situation- your friends will learn how to rubber stamp and have a great time all at the same time. YOU get to pick free goodies from the Stampin’ Up catalog!

If you are one of my local customers reading this, call me and get on my calendar to have a FREE workshop! I’ll bring all the stamps and supplies, you provide the friends. As a bonus this quarter, I’ll hand stamp all of your invitations to your friends! There is a new mini catalog and a special, too!

If you are out of the state of Connecticut and need to find a demonstrator near you for your workshop, I know many good ones! You can email me or you can go to the Stampin’ Up website and click on the demonstrator locator.

No comments:

Post a Comment