Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Great Friend

My Mom actually created this card for me to swap at our quarterly demonstrator meeting with Christina Crawford.

I just love her meetings. They are so full of energy, quite inspirational and I always come home feeling very rejuvenated.

Mom used Basic Black for the base then added Whisper White and Kiwi Kiss for the remainder layers. BeforeMom added the Kiwi Kiss layer, Mom ran it through my Big Shot with the larger dots Texturz Background.

My Mom used the new Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper to run the leaves through the Big Shot also. The Basic Black provides the shadow for the leaves.

Isn't Mom wonderful!!! She then stamped the vine image from Matchbox Messages in Black on Whisper White and included the butterfly image from Great Friend in Kiwi Kiss in the center. Something was needed, so she added Dazzling Diamonds to the Butterfly image. The Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon was added along with popping up the Butterfly image with some Stampin' Up! dimensionals. Two gold brads were added for the finishing touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment