Monday, May 11, 2009

Decor Elements--Thinking Outside The Box!!!


In the spring, we patiently await our arrival of new honeybee shipments if our honeybees did not survive the winter. This year many beekeepers lost their hives. Mine just did not make it. There was plenty of honey in the hives to keep them alive. When I checked in March, however, the little buggers just died. I haven't been affected by the Collapsed Hive Syndrome that has plagued many of the commercial beekeepers. It just pains me to see their little dead bodies.

Anyway, I was thinking of doing something a little different with the hives. I wanted to be able to incorporate Stampin' Up's! Decor Element line with the hives. I thought that since we have a very high quality vinyl that it should hold up to the outside elements. Well, I have NOT been disappointed yet! The colors are magnificient and the Ginormous Flowers and the Spot On pieces are doing very well.



4 comments:

  1. Chris, that is an INSPIRED way to use the Decor Elements! It is brilliant! Send those photos into SU. I bet they'd love to see them :)

    You rock!

    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CLEVER (and dang cute!!) idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. make sure you send them to SU! Those are awesome!

    ReplyDelete