Friday, July 10, 2009

Pocket Silhouettes

This card is on page 97 of the new 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog. However, I wanted to show what you can do with changing up a card that provides wonderful inspiration with the supplies that you own.

I didn't change it too much, but I did not have some of the supplies that are on the original card in the catalog.
For example, I tend to like clean lines and not the shabby chic look that the original card was going for. So I used my paper piercer and just made a row across the top of my So Saffron cardstock.

The ribbon on the original card is turned around and not showing the white polka dots. The Old Olive cardstock is just plain cardstock and the original card from the catalog has the Old Olive Designer Series Paper.
I also used Teeny Tiny Wishes for the sentiment on a Whisper White piece of cardstock.

The bottom portion of the Soft Suede cardstock is stamped with Itty Bitty Backgrounds in Soft Suede.

I had made this card to show how easy it is to CASE (copy and share everything) something from the catalog. That is what makes Stampin' Up! catalogs wonderful. I have kept at least one from each past catalog year. There are many ideas to take as inspiration and make them your own. Some of the images below are a little hard to see, however, you can certainly click on them and make them larger.

To Order Your Stampin' Up! Supplies 24/7, Click Here:



Stamp Sets: Pocket Silhouettes (111672) Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370) Itty Bitty Backgrounds (114996) Matchbox Messages (113800)
Ink: Soft Suede (115657) Old Olive (102277) So Saffron (105213)
Cardstock: Soft Suede (115318) So Saffron (105118) Old Olive (100702) Whisper White (100730)
Accessories: Paper Piercer (116631) Soft Suede Polka Dotted Grosgrain Ribbon 115612)

No comments:

Post a Comment