Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Petal Pizzazz Meets Crushed Curry

I wanted to use Crush Curry with Basic Gray as these two colors seem compatible. If you change out the yellows to different hues you will see some beautiful combinations.

This card features Stampin' Up's Build A Brad. If you have never used these before, you are in for a real treat! I stamped flowers from Little Flowers along the side of the Crushed Curry, then stamped one on Whisper White and punched it out with my 1/2" circle punch. I adhered it to the top of the metal brad and added the plastic bubble that comes with the Build A Brad set. I will try to add a post on using the Build A Brad. To finalized the card, I added a piece of Crushed Curry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon and stamped Birthday Wishes in Basic Gray from Sincere Salutations in the corner. I layered this onto Basic Gray and added this to another piece of Crushed Curry.

To Order Your Stampin' Up! Supplies 24/7, Click Here:

Stamp Sets: Petal Pizzazz (113417) Sincere Salutations ( 115068) Little Flowers (115020)
Ink: Crushed Curry (115659) Basic Gray (109120)
Cardstock: Basic Gray ( 108692) Crushed Curry ( 115319) Whisper White (100730)
Accessories: Crushed Curry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon ( 115614) Scallop Punch (109043) Build A Brad (109128)


No comments:

Post a Comment