Monday, July 20, 2009

My Open House On Saturday.....

On Saturday, I held my New Catalog Kickoff and Open House. Here is the make n take from Saturday. I love the new Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry and Soft Suede. They compliment each other quite nicely, especially with the NEW Autumn Days Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!

The base cardstock is Dusty Durango and is layered with Very Vanilla. I stamped the longer single plant images in Crushed Curry nine times and then filled in and stamped three times with the wheat image in Soft Suede.

I layered a 1" piece of Crushed Curry along the middle of the card and layered that with Dusty Durango Polka Dot Grosgrain ribbon.

I used All Ovals and stamped in Soft Suede. I then punched out with the large oval punch. The scallop punch was used for the larger oval in Dusty Durango.

To Order Stampin' Up! Supplies 24/7, Click Here:


Stamp Sets: Autumn Days (115452) Oval All (113790)
Ink: Soft Suede (115657) Crushed Curry (115659)
Cardstock: Dusty Durango 115321) Crushed Curry (115319) Very Vanilla (101650)
Accessories: Dusty Durango Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115609) Scallop Oval Punch (114889) Large Oval Punch (107305)

No comments:

Post a Comment