Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bee Girl Soaps


Many of you all know me from the past as "Christine's Soaps" during the last 10 years. Yes, it has been that long. During the spring, my daughter Lindsay and I decided to bring back my handmade olive soap to the marketplace and partner with each other. While I never stopped making soap, many of my customers missed it terribly and wanted to know when I was going to make it and sell it again.

Well, the time is now and we are offering it for sale again. You can jump on over to our blog/website at Bee Girl Soaps and view some of our soaps that we currently have in inventory.

We have always and will continue to use only all natural products in our soaps, so you can be assured of a product that is free of harsh chemicals and fragrances. We only use plant extracted essential oils, olive oil, palm oil, coconut oil and of course, cocoa butter as our base. We never use artificial colorings in our soaps. Clays, herbs and an assortment of other vegetable powders are used.

We are excited to bring this product back and hope you will enjoy them as much as we do!



No comments:

Post a Comment