Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Online Frequent Buyer Rewards Program

With the Clearance Rack specials, it is hard not to shop and get a great deal!

Online ordering & Frequent Stamper punch card!

ONLINE shopping 24/7 on my SU! Web site is available!

Online shopping is a great way to purchase your favorite SU! products from me in the comfort of your home 24/7. All orders will be shipped directly to you from Stampin' Up! via UPS.

With my Frequent Stamper punch card, you will receive a punch on your Frequent Stampers card for every increment of $50.00 purchased (before S&H and tax) online at my Stampin Up! web site .

Once you get all 10 spots punched you will received a FREE stamp set! Yes! FREE ANY PRICE ~ ANY SET from the Stampin Up! catalog. I keep track of everyone's orders and Frequent Stamper Cards.

Sign up for my newsletter today, so you don't miss any "special" announcements from Stampin' Up! or myself.

Are you ready? Go check out My Online shopping and get started on your Frequent Stamper miles punch card ,

It is so easy to do! Just click HERE to go to my SU! web site and then click the SHOP NOW button on the top right, then click CUSTOMER LOGIN to set up your own personal account for shopping ( top right button).


No comments:

Post a Comment