Saturday, April 17, 2010

I Am So Excited....

I am so excited. Join me in West Springfield, MA for one of the largest rubber stamp conventions around! Many vendors, including me, will be there to show the latest and greatest new items in the rubber stamping world. Special promotions, old/retired stamp sets for sale, and a great make-n-take will all be at my booth! I will also be teaching a mini workshop on Saturday and Sunday. The wonderful event is being held on June 5th and June 6th. If you have never been to a show like this, you are in for a real treat.

The picture below is the project that I will be teaching on Saturday and Sunday's Mini workshops. You can sign up for it through the Heirloom Productions website here.

Whether you are a customer or demonstrator, stop by and say, "Hi!" Would love to meet you.



No comments:

Post a Comment