Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Big Thank You....

What a surprise for me to open my e-mail and find this special award waiting for me: I am honored to receive the Sunshine Award, given to me from From Our Hearts.

Sunshine awards are given to bloggers who help spread Sunshine and a positive, upbeat attitude while sharing what we love and do -- stamping and creating handcrafted cards, of course! From Our Hearts bestowed this upon me.

Thank you Martie Shea and the Volunteers at From Our Hearts for bestowing this honor upon me. It is my pleasure to provide the card fronts your group needs to make them into cards for our service men and women who serve our country, and to bring smiles and comfort to their friends, family and loved ones who await their return.

I proudly display this wonderful award









And what can you do with sunshine but give it away!! The rules are "choose 12".

It is quite a difficult task to choose ONLY twelve individuals to honor with this award. I've tried to select some very talented women whose cards, scrapbook pages and papercrafts bring sunshine to the thousands of lives they touch!

I choose the following ladies that embody what the Stampin' Up! Statement Of The Heart says..







and who I believe deserve this very special Sunshine award. Take a moment and click on their name to take a peek at their blog and for a sampling of the types of the cards they share with all!

Terri Brennan

Yapha Mason

Rhonda Griffin

Mary Rindal

Jane Hignite

Leanne Pugliese

Lisa Freeman

Jenni Ingerick

Cathy Williams

Although the rules call for 12, I am still adding to the list.

Ladies, here are the rules for the Sunshine Award:

1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.

2. Pass the award to 12 other bloggers.

3. Link the nominees within your post.

4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

Sunshine is meant to be shared!!! Thank you, From Our Hearts for honoring me with this award and to our newest recipients, we look forward to seeing your award on your blog and to your new creations!!!













2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I am truly honored that you chose me for this award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I really appreciate your sweet award!!

    ReplyDelete