Friday, November 6, 2015

Good Morning!

In an effort to get back to my basic roots and simplify life, I am resurrecting this blog and bringing it back to life.

Over the last three years, I found that life got WAY more difficult and I was making things harder on myself only to lose myself in the process.

To get your creative juices flowing again, and to give you a some "food for thought", I wanted to share this "Just Because" card with you today, well, "Just Because"


Are you overloaded with Vintage Leaves? Not me! One of the benefits of having a versatile stamp set like Vintage Leaves is that it can be used for ANY occasion. I know what you are thinking! Is this the only stamp set she has? Of course not, silly! But I love to show everyone, many different ideas on what can be done with one set. I will be the first one to tell you if I have purchased a stamp set and then not be happy with my purchase.

Christine's Tips:

  • Turn the pretty Typeset paper on an angle and trim the edges. 
  •  Don't overlook the Tin Of Cards Stamp Set as merely a kit stamp. There are LOTS of wonderful sentiments that are easy to work with.
  • One more thing...the Thick Whisper White cardstock is the BOMB! 
  •  
    You can purchase this card by visiting my ETSY SHOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment