Friday, August 10, 2012

August Stamp Set Of The Month

I am loving the Stamp Set Of The Month idea.  How would you like to receive a brand NEW stamp set, and 2 finished full card samples at your door step EVERY month?!  No gas and no having to leave your house. ONLY $29.00 a month!

I will preselect a stamp set each month (WHICH you can change if you want!), make 2 finished samples for you, and send them to your house via the USPS.  I will charge your credit card each month for only $29.00.  
Here are the samples for August using Papillion Potpourri:

Three Steps To Join
1.  You join for a minimum of 8 months, then you can cancel at anytime.

2.  I will charge your credit card $29.00 for clear mount, $37.00 for wood mount during the month.  (Between 10th-15th). 

3.  If you want to change a stamp set, you have to let me know by the 10th of the month.  You will be charged the difference.

Email me and I will send you an enrollment form today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment