Friday, June 29, 2012

Please Help Me Out?......

I'm almost there -  I can't believe it! This is amazing!  You are all amazing!
I have been working hard all year long to try to earn my first ever Incentive Trip from Stampin' Up!  and I am almost there!!  But I REALLY need everyone's help - I checked my points this morning and I'm a little over 5000 points away - yikes!  I hate to be so close and not get it.  So I'm sending out a plea to everyone on my list.  The deadline is June 30 - 2 more days to go!
If I can get 100 people to place a $50 product order I'll be able to get there.  So here is what I'm going to do once I earn the trip - all 100 people that place at least a $50 order will get a pack of Paper Daisies, Basic Pearls and Basic Rhinestones.  My most favorite accessories! Plus I'll have a Stampin' party in the fall for everyone that places an order no matter what size.  Details to follow on the party.
My Online Store here at www.christinepyrch.stampinup.net is available 24/7.


No comments:

Post a Comment