Thursday, June 16, 2011

How To Get Your New 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog!

Just a quick note regarding the NEW! 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog and how to get your copy!
Per Stampin' Up! Policy this year, demonstrators are not allowed to post a Paypal link to purchase the NEW 2011/2012 Stampin' Up! catalog until July 1st.

Release Dates for the NEW Catalog!

  • July 1st

1. FREE Catalog (Free shipping) to anyone who places a $75.00 this month. (Don't forget, you also earn Online Frequent Stamper Points with me). Click Here to place your order at my website.

2. FREE Catalog if you are in one of my Stamper's Clubs.

Your FREE Catalog will be mailed to during the last week in June.

  • June 20th, Early Release Date

To qualify for the June 20th early release date you'll need to...

1. Schedule a July Stampin' Up! Party with me - contact me today as I only have a few dates for July and August.

Beginning on June 20, 2011, I can give catalogs away for free, so if you want a free catalog shipped to you free of charge the week of June 20, simply place an online order for $75.00 or more between now and June 30, 2011 and I will ship a catalog out to you the week of June 20. Limit 1 free catalog per customer. If you have a workshop booked with me beginning July 1, or are a Stamp Club member, you will be getting your catalog the week of June 20th also.

Make sure you check that my name is in the upper right corner of my demonstrator website.

Starting July 1st, please check back as I will have a Paypal link for you to purchase the 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment