Saturday, September 11, 2010

FREE Craft Tote!

When you join my Love To Ink group, in addition to the FREE Craft tote, you will receive an additional $35 in FREE goodies from me until September 30th. I welcome both hobby demonstrators and business demonstrators to our group. Ready to sign up now?

Free Craft Tote

with Starter Kit

September 1, 2010

We are excited to announce September's recruiting promotion, where new Stampin' Up! demonstrators will receive a FREE Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote (a $39.95 value) with their Starter Kit!

Look at the amazing tote you'll get for free when you sign up to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator in September! For those of you who know me, you all know that I LOVE my Maine Blueberry Tote from the 2008 Convention. This one is the NEW! and improved version of that much-loved item! The Greenhouse Gala tote--matching the new DSP has been slightly reworked so that it is long enough to hold 12x12 paper and your Paper Cutter--major improvement--and a padded, no-slip shoulder strap for hands-free carrying! The long side pocket on the back has also been expanded so it holds seven ink pads instead of five.

The ONLY way to get this tote is to be a demonstrator, or to sign up in September and get it for free! Call me today and I will meet you at a coffee shop and we'll go over how Stampin' Up can enrich your life with friends, fun, and extra income. Not close by but want to be part of my group? Click here and use "markers" as the passcode. I'm grateful that I started four years ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment