Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pre Order Your 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Catalog

2010/2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog

It's that time again......the brand new 2010/2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog went on sale today..... for demonstrators. (I saw the cover and it's beautiful!!!).

Do you want one of the brand new catalogs? If so, please join my waiting list and the minute I get them I'll ship them out Priority Mail. Please read all the details before you reply!!

This year I'm charging $5 for them and we're not allowed to pre-sell them just yet. But I need a count so I can order more if I need to. Customers that order from me frequently will get theirs free. If you have questions about that I have my sales reports and can tell you if you qualify for a free one. Some of you already know who you are but I need you to send me an email so I can do this on auto pilot (that makes sense doesn't it?).

Here's what I need from you if you want to join my waiting list:

  • your full name
  • mailing address
  • phone number

Thanks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment