Monday, August 17, 2009

Sparkly and Bright!

I am back from a weeklong hiatus. On Sunday, my husband, son and I drove his car back to Florida to move him into his new apartment before he started school at the end of August. We drove straight through only stopping for gas, food and bathroom breaks. It took us about 18 hours total. Note to self and others: Beware if you drove with men, they tend NOT to want to stop for long bathroom breaks! When I mean long, we are only talking 5- 10 minutes. This amount of time was an eternity to them.

Thursday morning we flew back and between the laundry, errands, and other assorted things to do, I was not able to get many posts out.

I did receive a box from Stampin' Up! on the day we came back and it was some goodies that I couldn't wait to play with.
I ordered the NEW Sparkly and Bright Stamp Set for some workshops that I have scheduled. I wanted to play with it and see what I could do with it. I love this playful style. I will be posting a few more samples over the next few days. When I placed my order, I totally forgot to order the Christmas Cocoa Designer Series Paper and Merry Moments. But guess what, they are on my order form now.

If you look closely at the card, I used my Perfect Details Texturz Plate on the Whisper White background layer. I also embossed some Irridescent Ice embossing powder over the whole image and heat set. Some of the images are difficult to see at the bottom, but hop on over to my website and you can view them there.

To Order Stampin' Up! Supplies 24/7: Click Here

Stamp Sets: Sparkly & Bright (115346) Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
Ink: Basic Black (101179) Real Red (103133)
Cardstock: Basic Black (102851) Whisper White (100730) Read Red (102482) Old Olive (100702)
Accessories: Perfect Details Texturz Plate (115962) Irridescent Ice Embossing Powder (101930)

No comments:

Post a Comment