Monday, December 28, 2009

My Husband's Christmas Present


I wanted to show you one of the presents I gave Ed this year for Christmas. I got the frame from Ikea, used the Night and Day Designer Series Paper, added a Flourishes Decor Element to the front of the glass and adhered a flower from the Pretties Kit with a clear rhinestone brad. I printed the picture in black and white and layered it onto Basic Black cardstock.

I couple of weeks ago, Leslie hosted a Stampin' Up! Decor Elements workshop in her home where my presentation included putting up the Snow Flurries on a mirror in her kitchen for her. Ialso had brought this finished frame for folks to see that you don't need to just put them on your walls. I met some terrific ladies that night and I hoped they enjoyed themselves.






No comments:

Post a Comment