Thursday, December 24, 2009

Handstamped Gift Bag and Tag


For those of you that don't know, I make artisanal soap using olive oil, essential oils and a host of other natural ingredients. Our honeybees supply the beeswax and honey in the soaps. Each year, our children ask for us to resupply them with a variety of soap at Christmas.

So just around Halloween, I begin the process, since the soap needs to cure for at least a month before using. I usually make about 40 lbs at this time. When I was making soap full time, I usually made 40-50 lbs a week of soap.

Anyway, I wanted to show some bags of soap that I packaged for each of the kids. I used Serene Snowflakes and the Two Tags Die. In addition, I stamped the tissue with the snowflakes using Brocade Blue and Night of Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment