Thursday, June 18, 2009

Father's Day Card

When I saw this card on Angie Kennedy's blog, I knew that this would be my Father's Day card to Dad. It is quite simple and not fussy at all.

I did have to change it up a bit as I do not have the double stitched Chocolate Chip ribbon. I also changed the layered background and the size of the card. Another difference is the card was made using a second layer of Whisper White cardstock. I ran that through the Big Shot with the Texturz Background Plates.

Like Angie, I stamped the "d for dad" twice then cut out a square and popped it up using a Stampin' Dimensional.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!


Stamp Set:

Eight Great Greetings
Cardstock:
Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink:
Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Texturz Plate for Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment