Monday, July 30, 2012

What a week.....and Sara's Wedding!

The last two weeks have been filled with vacation, preparing for classes and clubs, extracting frames of honey from the hives and bottling it, as well as, packaging and mailing out all the retired product for sale. Whew!   Sometimes, there are just not enough hours in the day to do all that is necessary.
Here is some of the honey that I bottled last week.
 Now, on to some stamping.  One of my team member's daughter got married over the weekend and she made her own wedding invitations using Pear Pizazz and Elements of Style.  I apologize for the black cross-outs, but, I don't like to post personal information of that nature.  However, they are quite beautiful!  I wanted to share them with you and give a congratulations to Sara and Joshua.


















No comments:

Post a Comment