Friday, June 22, 2012

Annual Catalog Kickoff and Blow Out Special!

My Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog Kick-Off & Blow Out Event.  I've got lots of retired stamp sets, cardstock and DSP, and more!!!

Date:      Saturday, June 23, 2012  
Time:      10 am - 1 pm 
Where:    Chris's Studio, Monroe, CT  

Visit my retired sale area to make your purchases of retired products from my BIG selection of stamps, paper, accessories and more. Then visit my new sale area to see samples of new products and view the new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog.  New catalogs will be available for free to attendees.   

BLOW OUT SPECIAL: You will receive a 50% credit back on your "retired sale" purchases, to be used against your "new catalog orders" made that day!  

Woohoo - what a deal! 

Drawings will take place.  You'll receive tickets for the following: bringing a friend (new to me), making a purchase, joining a club and booking a party!

Looking forward to seeing you.

Chris  

And now for the fine print:   
  • Remember, you will be responsible for shipping and taxes on your NEW! catalog goodies.
  • No hostess benefits apply.
  • All NEW! catalog orders must be placed by 8 pm, Saturday, June 23rd.
  • Cash and Carry for retired items, however, credit portion toward new items can be paid with a credit card.  
Not local to me?!  No problem!  Email me to find out if I have a particular set, accessories, etc. and I can email you a paypal invoice to you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment