Thursday, April 12, 2012

Vendor Blender Event

If you are local to the Monroe/Trumbull Connecticut area, please consider stopping by to see me at the Vendor Blender Event in Trumbull, Connecticut.

A friend of mine is opening space in Corporate Park in Trumbull and to help celebrate and support each other's businesses, I am participating as the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator at her shopping experience titled, Vendor Blender. I am excited about it and hope to see you on April 28th from 12- 4pm. It is a great way to see and support other home based businesses in our area and to see wonderful new products from a variety of vendors.

There will be other vendors there including myself with Stampin' Up! and my daughter, Jacky, with Bee Girl Soaps. I will have cards for sale as well as retired inventory and scrapbook page layouts. Bee Girl Soaps will have Mother's Day soap gifts available for purchase, also.

Please share with your friends and thank you for your support over the last 6 years. Hope to see you there,

The address is:

Corporate Drive Office Park

100 Corporate Drive
Unit A101
Trumbull, CT 06611

Here is the link for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment