Monday, November 28, 2011

Spice Cake and Gently Falling Thanksgiving

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My Mom is a quilter and with our Spice Cake fabric, I commissioned her to make a table runner for our Thanksgiving table. Isn't it just lovely?! My mother quilts by hand, so it makes it even more special, not to mention the fact that at the beginning of the month, she was extremely sick with Bronchitis. Love you, Mom! And, thank you so much for making our table so beautiful.

The next project on our Holiday table was our Fancy Favor box decked out in the Gently Falling leaves. I made up cello bags with chocolate dripped popcorn and pretzels and added the Leaves #2 die cuts to the tops. These made nice after dinner treats!

And finally, my downline and family friend, Rose, made these place cards for our table. The turkey were so adorable! I couldn't have done this without the love, support and help from my wonderful family. I do have much to be thankful for.


No comments:

Post a Comment