Tuesday, October 25, 2011

So,You Want That Big Shot?!


Top 10 reasons to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

1. As a demonstrator, you are part of an instant team of ladies (and men) who are like-minded, who also love to stamp and share ideas! I’ve been fortunate to have met so many amazing new friends all over Canada and the US because of my business.

2. Once you join Stampin’ Up!, you’ll never have to pay full price for your stamps and accessories again.

3. Ideas, Ideas, Ideas....you will never run out of ideas once you become a demonstrator. I have found that between our monthly Stampin’ Success magazine and Stampin’ Connection (our private card gallery and forum), I am never short of ideas.

4. Do you love to know what's coming and have trendy new products in your crafting stash? As a demonstrator, you get a sneak peak and you get a preorder opportunity from Stampin' Up!'s catalogs throughout the year.

5. I get to run my business (or hobby) ‘MY WAY’. After all, I'm the boss!! If I want to stamp in my pajamas, I can. If I want to hold a workshop, I can, or not!

6. Meeting new people who share my passion for the hobby. Take Friday night, for example. I met a group of ladies at Myra's house, who are simply wonderful. There's nothing like meeting someone who "gets" you, especially someone who "gets that you LOVE stamping!"

7. The Starter Kit is an incredible value and with the extra $100 in FREE merchandise this month you will not regret it. And it all ships FREE too!!

9. Team meetings and card swaps. Swapping is really wonderful!

10. Earn extra money or just enough to support your stamping. You can earn at least 20% commission and even more depending on how much you order (or sell).


No comments:

Post a Comment