Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Doily Bejeweled!


I have to say that I took several pictures with my iphone and still could not get the Island Indigo color correct. I even used my camera and had the same results. If you could see Stampin' Up's NEW In Color,Island Indigo in person, you would be amazed at the richness of it's color.
Enough about that, this technique is quite cool. I loved using our markers to color in the doily image after I heat embossed it.

Oh! Look! There's that Petite Pairs Stamp Set again!?

What's that you say, behind the 2 3/8" circle punch? They are scallop circles from our NEW Perfect Pennant Big Die! They layer so well with our other circles.

Item # 123126
$32.95
This item is a must have. It opens up a whole new set of embellishment looks.
Create trendy pennants and banners with our Perfect Pennants Bigz L Die! The innovative designs in these longer Bigz dies give you new and interesting creative options. Ideal for cutting thicker materials and multiple layers. Use with Extended Cutting Pads. Measures 6" x 8-3/4".

No comments:

Post a Comment