Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sail Away Card Camp


I don't know about you, but I find masculine cards quite a challenge. To solve this dilemma, join me on July 28th at 6:30 pm or July 30th at 10 am for a quick and easy card class using the Sail Away Stamp and the Nautical Expedition Designer Series Paper.

The class fee is $25 and includes the Sail Away Stamp, 1/2 packet of Nautical Expeditions Designer Series Paper and 4 cards with envelopes. Cards are shown without sentiments, However, you will be able to add a sentiment at class.



Sail Away Card Camp Class or Local Pickup $25


Can't make it to class? I have a long distance option available. Add $5 for shipping. Simple picture instructions will be emailed.


Sail Away Card Camp-Long Distance Option-$30



**All supplies are precut for the class. Only consumables are included. Unfortunately, I can't accept refunds for the class as product will be ordered. RSVP by July 18th. Long distance will be mailed out, July 31st. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment