Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Wedding Invitation








A member of my Love To Ink Team, Shannon, created wedding invitations for her brother and his fiance for their upcoming wedding and I wanted to share with you her creation.

Notes from Shannon:

*The "button" on the front was made using the glass-technique!
*The scallop envelope contains the "response card", which is really just an informal notecard telling the guest to RSVP by email.
*The set is called "Because I Care".

There were two more pictures, but they wouldn't appear in my email after I had viewed them. One was a close up of the inside. I just loved the use of lower case for all the wording.

These wedding invitations took alot of hard work and many hours but, oh, aren't they worth it? They are absolutely fabulous! Thanks for sharing, Shannon!


No comments:

Post a Comment