Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lots of Hearts

Hi Stampers,

Just wanted to see if you like my new blog design. I had Michelle Laycock from Laycock Designs work on this project. She was absolutely lovely to work with and I highly recommend her.

Since I keep bees, I thought if she added a bee or two to the design, that would bee in keeping with the theme. Let me know what you think?!! I always love to hear from all of you.

Now, onto the card. After all, isn't that why you came here? I guess I'm on a roll with this set. A quick post today to show an additional layout using I {Heart} Hearts. I will be adding a sentiment and when I do, I will repost.


All Stampin' Up! Supplies:


Stamp Set: I {Heart} Heart
Ink: Regal Rose, Close to Cocoa
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Small Heart Punch

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look! The bees are the perfect touch. Well done!

    Sue_W

    ReplyDelete