Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Serene Snowflakes

Whew! I just LOVE long weekends! I got a chance to play with all my goodies that arrived from Stampin' Up! late last week. Although, I did not get a chance during the week to even look through the box, I was able to sort everything and just ogle it all. You all know what I am talking about when that wonderful box comes via UPS!

Yesterday was my day to play and create! I made a series of cards using Serene Snowflakes from the brand new Holiday Mini. I was in a Soft Suede kind of mood and I just let it happen.

The white is Whisper White Craft Ink and Soft Suede Classic Ink. Very Vanilla was used to layer. I also sponged the interior of the third layer so that it gave it a cloudy appearance. All supplies are Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment